Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Find My Way To Do That Same Old Jam

Wow. Less than a week to go before classes start again. Then, I will have most of a week of going through the same song and dance over and over again as I let returning students know about classroom policy changes and new students find out about who I am and what they can expect from me.

On tap for this year:
12a - Modern English Lit (4 hrs/week)
12b - Advanced/Superadvanced Grammar/Conversation (2 hrs/week)
11a - Intermediate Grammar/Conversation (2 hrs/week)
11b - Advanced Grammar/Conversation (2 hrs/week)
9a - Pre-Intermediate Grammar/Conversation (2 hrs/week)
9b - Intermediate Grammar/Conversation (2 hrs/week)
8b - Beginning Grammar/Conversation (5 hrs/week)

Hopefully, I'll have my actual teaching schedule tomorrow, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if I had to wait until Thursday. Regardless, once class actually starts, I suspect things will be a whirlwind of activity that leaves me largely drained by the end of the day.

...Hey, it beats sitting around doing nothing. Also, once school starts, I'll have more crazy cross-cultural hijinks to share. Something to look forward to, to be certain.

Later, flipsiders.

No comments: