Sunday, August 19, 2007

Angry People Get So Sanctimonious

Well, I said I'd have pictures by the end of the weekend, so by Bob, you're going to get them. Enjoy.

First up, the view from my back porches (I have one attached to my living room, and one attached to my bedroom:











I was going to take pictures out of the front balcony, but I just have the top of a powerline pole there. Once I take pictures of the streets, you'll get a better view, anyway. In any event, we now come to the interior.

Front/central hallway:



Leading to the dining room:





The ALF poster that inspired this place's name:



Also, my minifridge thing is covered with Sonic the Hedgehog stickers:



The kitchen is attached to the dining room, and it is tiny:





That second picture, I was as far into the far left corner as I could get. Like I said. Tiny, but it's sufficient for one person.

Going back a ways (the hallway has 2 left turns, one immediately as you get in), we get to the living room:





Down the hall to the right, there's the shower room (the toilet's in a seperate little cubby hole). I feel lucky to have a tub as opposed to a lipped platform. Also, there's a shower curtain. The downside is that the water heater for my apartment is also in the shower space:



There's a storage room type thing to the left:



And my bedroom to the right:





Not terribly exciting, I know, but it's cozy, and it's home (for the next two years, at least). Next time, I'll have photos of the city.

In the meantime, I've been enjoying a slackful weekend, alternately watching Avatar, Freakazoid, and various movies, hanging out with folks (my friend Kevin who lives in Samokov, and Dermot, the Irishman I met on Monday), listening to music, and cooking. Life is good.

As always, if you can't see the pictures in the full window, right-click/view image is your friend.

Later, flipsiders.

No comments: