Saturday, August 18, 2007

You Say That You've Seen Seven Wonders

Well, that's it. Finally done for the summer. I now have 4 glorious weeks of not having to teach (though I do have to start showing up for staff meetings on the 3rd of September). This means I can do pretty much whatever the hell I want (which will largely be determined by the weather). Well, as long as it doesn't conflict with some Peace Corps training with which I've agreed to help.

I'd love for things to cool off a little so that I could go wandering around the hills and mountains of the surrounding countryside for an afternoon, but hiking in 35C+ == not fun, in my book.

In other news, I'm starting to look at grad schools again, since I'll want to be applying around this time next year. Man... Life just has a funny way of running wild, if you let it.

Carpe diem, flipsiders.

No comments: